Vaginal rejuvenation - much more than just vaginal tightening
Women face issues with their intimate area, yet it’s pushed down on their priority list because it may be deemed an embarrassing topic. We’re here to change things and have an open conversation on feminine health!
Vaginal rejuvenation isn’t only for those who want an improved sex life. Although vaginal rejuvenation will definitely help, it will also present a new-found freedom and a chance to take your confidence back.
As women, our intimate area experiences changes throughout life such as childbirth, pre or post-menopause and so much more. In an international survey conducted by NIH, it showed that 75% of women felt that vaginal atrophy had a negative impact on their life. Before we disregard these vaginal issues and think of it as part of life, why not think about how much better life would be if those issues were simply reversed? Well, thankfully modern-day technology can do that!
Vaginal rejuvenation is best suited for:
- Those who have vaginal laxity from childbirth
- Those who experience decreased physical sensation during intercourse
- Those who have vaginal dryness, irritation, soreness, and dyspareunia with urinary frequency
- Those who experience urinary leaks when laughing, coughing or sneezing
- Those who need to urinate several times a night, which interrupts the sleep cycles causing sleep disturbance and fatigue
- Those who have a pad of fatty tissue lying in front of the pubic symphysis, a rounded eminence made by fatty tissue beneath the skin.
- Those who have sagging labia skin
At BMF, we understand all these concerns and are here for you!
We are proud and very excited to share our latest treatment - The Bella V Series. This safe, non-invasive, painless and clinically proven series of treatments utilizes proprietary MP2 Technology - a synergistic combination of Multi-polar Radio Frequency Energy (RF) and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Energy (PEMF).
The Bella V Series treatments:
The pad of fatty tissue lying in front of the pubic symphysis, a rounded eminence made by fatty tissue beneath the skin.
- Fat Reduction to reduce unsightly bulge in tight-fitting outfits
- Skin Tightening to improve skin tone and texture
- Restore firmness
The major externally visible portions of the vulva. Two pairs of labia: Labia majora (or the outer labia) are larger and fattier, while the labia minora are folds of skin between the outer labia. The labia surround and protect the clitoris and the openings of the vagina and the urethra.
- Reduces pigmentation, especially after childbirth or with age
- Firms and improves the wrinkled appearance
A) Mons Pubis
In this second series, an internal applicator is introduced for internal vaginal health restoration. Experience a healing sensation as the vaginal walls revert to its youthful state!
- Vaginal Rejuvenation ensures the vagina is well lubricated, feels tight
- Reduces stress urinary incontinence, the loss of bladder control such as urinary leaks when sneezing, laughing and coughing
- Reduces the need to urinate several times a night, which interrupts the sleep cycles causing sleep disturbance and fatigue
- Enhances sexual gratification and partner’s experience
Bella V Home Care Products
For best results and to prolong the treatment benefits, we recommend our Bella V Intimate Home Care Products.
A women’s feminine area has a unique flora that is different to the rest of the body and therefore needs special care. Using regular soap on that area could completely throw off the pH balance which can be very harmful.
Our Bella V Cleanse is a soap-free formulation that will help to maintain healthy, balanced vaginal flora, build a strong protective barrier against harmful bacteria growth, restore optimal pH balance and ensure lasting freshness and hydration.
After cleansing, finish off your new routine with the Bella V Serum. This feminine care complex is jam-packed with potent key actives to boost skin immunity, reduce wrinkled appearance, increase skin elasticity, even out skin tone and balance skin pH levels.
Take self-care to the next level, take back your confidence and try these treatments out yourself. Enjoy our trial price @ $98 (U.P. $325) for either the Mons Pubis or Labia treatment.