BMF ("bmf.com.sg", "BMF", "we", "our", "us", "Website") is managed by Global Beauty International Pte. Limited (198500570W) and its affiliated and associated companies. We respect the privacy of our online visitors ("you", "your", "yours") and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about you.
Changes to Policy
Sharing of Information
We may share your Personal Information with and among our affiliated corporations or selected business partners for purposes notified to you herein, at the point of collection of such Personal Information, or in accordance with the PDPA.
We will obtain your Personal Information when you provide your Personal Information to us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or inquiries made with us or when you are using the Website. By registering, placing an order, using the Website or providing such information, you are consenting that we, and our affiliated companies, may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to process and fulfil your order/registration;
- to provide products, goods, facilities, programmes, services, loyalty incentives and/or such other activities as you may have requested;
- to communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for administrative purposes;
- to notify you of any changes to our products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to market and promote the products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives that are or may be offered by us or our affiliated companies or may be of interest to you from time to time via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to process and analyse your Personal Information so as to better understand the needs of our customers in order to serve them better.
- for market research purposes to better improve our content, products, services and advertising and marketing strategies.
- to monitor your fitness and properness to join, participate, enjoy or utilise any of the offer, promotion, programmes, packages, facilities and/or properties of us or our affiliated companies, including but not limited to any customer loyalty programme(s);
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- other purposes which we may reasonably deem fit; and
- for us or our affiliated companies to discharge obligations required under the law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
As part of our on-going efforts to serve the needs of our customers, we may from time to time disclose your personal information to authorized third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the above for us. These third parties may include advertising agencies, marketing agencies, and/or social media websites such as Facebook.
Your Personal Data may from time to time be disclosed to these authorised third parties in order for them to carry out their professional services in relation to the purposes listed above. Your Personal Data will not be used for any other purposes save for the purposes listed above.
Protection and Destruction of Personal Data
We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. However, we will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are as a result of factors beyond our control.
We will also put in place measures to ensure that any of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that:
- (a) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and
- (b) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Analysis of User Behaviour
Cookies and Other Internet Technologies
Opt Out from Marketing Information
Unless you opt-out and instruct us otherwise, we do and will continue to share the Personal Information we collect from you with our affiliated corporations, including those non-Singapore affiliated corporations, as permitted under and subject to the PDPA. You may choose to opt-out from receiving any of the marketing information by simply following the instruction in the marketing message. Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific category of marketing, we may still contact you or use your Personal Information for other purposes which you have not withdrawn your consent and such Personal Information may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA.
Access to, Correction of and Removal of your Personal Information
You may request access to your Personal Information in our possession or notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. Further, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Information from our database. However, we may still retain your records and use your Personal Information for legal and business purposes for compliance with the PDPA or other laws. Please note that subject to the PDPA, not all information that we have collected may be available for review.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner as requested. However, notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data if we are required or authorised to do so under the PDPA or any other applicable law.
If you wish to talk to our customer care representative, please call 1800-7777-111. You can also email to us at email@example.com or write to us at 151 Lorong Chuan New Tech Park (Lobby G) #03-07 Singapore 556741.